Thursday 4 October 2012

It came from the sewers!

Here is my final render of my tentacle monster, I decided to do it in 3D to test my skills, at first I wanted to create a bone structure for my creature so I could wrapped the tentacle around the building, this would also give me the ability to animate it later, but due to the difficulty of trying to get the envelopes to work properly around the tentacle was to challenging as I could quite not remember how to do it, so in the the end I settled with positioning it my self.

I wanted to give the model a graphic novel feel, while minimising on the soundings area, I had some, the only thing I didn't manage to add was bits of broken concreate floor and walls, I will add these at a later date for my own benifit.

Overall I am happy with the outcome. Pre-Sketches are soon to come once I find a means of uploading them.



No comments:

Post a Comment